What is Multi-Factor Authentication?
Multi-Factor Authentication adds an extra layer of protection to your account. Moving in addition to the code sent to your phone, our MFA will now require an email and password verification first to ensure that only you can access your account.
Why Multi-Factor Authentication?
- Enhanced Security: By requiring two forms of identification, MFA makes it much harder for unauthorized persons to access your account.
- Peace of Mind: With MFA, you'll have greater peace of mind knowing that your child’s health information is safer and more secure.
- User-Friendly: Our MFA system is designed to be easy and straightforward to use, ensuring a seamless experience for you.
How to Activate Multi-Factor Authentication
Activating MFA is a simple process:
- To setup MFA click on the forget password flow when you login
- Once this is complete, you can login with your email & password and we will use your phone number for the second method of identification.
If you have any questions or need assistance while setting up MFA, please do not hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com. Our team is always here to help you.Your safety and security are our top priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way.